The awards recognise the achievements of First National’s Queensland agents throughout 2020, with winners now competing for national General Excellence and Marketing Awards, which will be announced at the network’s annual convention in Canberra this May.
First National Cairns Central & Cairns Beaches principal, David Forrest, says the results show how tenaciously his team adapted to the impacts of COVID-19 to continue delivering excellence for the agency’s customers.
‘Nothing beats hard work and a commitment to delivering for customers. That is exactly what our team did in 2020’ David said.
At the awards presentation, First National Cairns Central received the following award
- “Number 1 Investor Relations Management Office” making them the top Property Management office in Queensland
Key staff members were also recognised for their individual performances:
- Rebekah Hanegraaf received a Diamond award and the Magnificent 7 Investor Relations Manager award
- Danelle Warren received a Platinum award and the Magnificent 7 Investor Relations Manager award
- Sarah Crossan received a Gold award and the Magnificent 7 Investor Relations Manager award
- Cathryn Boardman received a Gold award and the Elite Investor Relations Manager award
- Katrina Gobbett received the Magnificent 7 Business Development Manager award
- Mark Carmady received the Silver award
- Luke Bantoft received the Silver award
The Magnificent 7 award represents the Top 7 Performers in the State and the Elite Award represents the Top 15 Performers in the State.
David Forrest said the First National General Excellence and Marketing Awards are an important event as they as they encourage First National’s agents to aspire to an ongoing process of performance improvement that benefits customers.